Stamped concrete is a great alternative to stone hardscaping. It’s durable, beautiful, and adjustable to suit your needs. N&M Restoration is proud to offer stamped concrete in St. Clair Shores MI and surrounding areas. Our services include:
- Custom Stamped Concrete in a Range of Colors, Textures and Stamping Patterns
- Acid Stained Borders and Other Decorative Concrete Features
- Durable Concrete Overlays That Enhance Your Concrete for a Fraction of the Cost
- Gorgeous Brick Pavers That Are Built and Installed to Last
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete for Extra Grip and Design
- Cultured Stone and Natural Stone Veneer
- Brick Wall Repair and Chimney Brick Repair
- And Other Concrete Services in St. Clair Shores MI
If you’d like help planning your outdoor concrete project, give us a call at (586) 350-5824. We’ll come out to discuss your goals and provide an on-the-spot digital job proposal.
How Long Does Stamped Concrete Last?
Professionally installed stamped concrete can last 25 years or more. This is because we use the proper substrate, materials, tools and installation techniques to maximize longevity. This is not something you want to skimp on. A ‘cheap’ stamped concrete job is going to cost significantly more in the future because it will crack and crumble. Don’t worry – we’ve got the expertise to maximize your return on investment.
- Stamped Concrete Can Last 25+ Years with Proper Care
- Professional Installation Is Crucial for a Long-Lasting Finish
- N&M Restoration Uses State-of-the-Art Tools and Techniques to Extend the Life of Stamped Concrete
- Enjoy Top-Quality Craftsmanship from a Team of Experienced Concrete Layers
- Create a Beautiful Design That Fits Your Home and Your Aesthetic
- Consider Brick Pavers for an Even Longer Lasting Finish!
For more information about our stamped concrete services in St. Clair Shores MI, call (586) 350-5824.
Stamped Concrete Restoration – Make Your Old Concrete Look Like New
You can transform your existing concrete with a stamped concrete overlay. We use a special adhesive to bond the new concrete with the old. This creates a lasting finish that costs much less than all new concrete. Reach out today to learn about stamped concrete overlays.
If You’d Like a Quote for Stamped Concrete in St. Clair Shores MI, Contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824
- Stamped Concrete Ferndale MI
- Stamped Concrete in Royal Oak MI
- Stamped Concrete in Metro Detroit MI
- Stamped Concrete in Grosse Pointe MI
- Stamped Concrete in Bloomfield Hills MI
- Stamped Concrete in Birmingham MI
- Stamped Concrete in West Bloomfield MI
- Stamped Concrete in Pleasant Ridge MI
- Stamped Concrete in Berkley MI