Did you know that concrete can be beautiful? In fact, it can be downright jaw-dropping with the right application. N&M Restoration installs stamped concrete in Royal Oak MI. Stamped concrete is one of the most eye-appealing concrete applications available. The end result looks like natural stone or brick pavers, but it costs significantly less to install. Common applications include:
- Stamped Concrete Driveways
- Stamped Concrete Patios and Sidewalks
- Stamped Concrete Pool Decks
- Stamped Concrete Overlays That Go over Your Existing Concrete
- Faux Stone and Faux Brick Pavers Using Stamped Concrete
- Custom Designs to Beautify Your Royal Oak Home
For more information about stamped concrete, give us a call at (586) 350-5824.
The Design Process from Start to Finish
Stamped concrete requires a few more steps than traditional concrete installation because of its intricate design. The base concrete is colored to create the undertone for the concrete, and an additional layer of color is added at the end for depth. Here’s a quick look at how the process works:
- Look through Examples of Stamped Concrete Designs for Inspiration
- Choose a Color Combination and Stamping Pattern That Complements Your Home or Office
- Get Fresh Concrete Installed at a Time That Fits Your Schedule (Or a Concrete Overlay for Existing Concrete)
- Once the Concrete Is Mostly Set, We’ll Stamp the Design and Add a Secondary Color for Depth
- The Stamped Concrete Is Sealed to Preserve Its Beauty – Reseal Every 3-5 Years
- We’ll Put Fresh Topsoil around the Concrete for a Fresh, Cohesive Look
Sound like the perfect fit for your home? Contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824 to schedule a consultation for stamped concrete in Royal Oak MI.
How Does Stamped Concrete Compare to Brick Pavers?
Stamped concrete and brick pavers are both wonderful hardscaping solutions. Stamped concrete is typically less expensive to install, but brick pavers are easier to repair with time. Stamped concrete offers more customization options, but brick pavers are timeless and classic. We can go over these options and more to find the best fit for your home.