Are you interested in getting stamped concrete in Grosse Pointe MI? If so, the talented team at N&M Restoration is here to assist you. We are fully insured, and we have years of experience in concrete installation. From driveways to outdoor seating to garden paths and more – we have the tools to handle any project of any size.
- Stamped Concrete Patios, Driveways, Pool Decks, and More
- Brick Paving Services, Including Brick Paver Driveways and Walkways
- A Wide Range of Residential Concrete Services
- Decorative Concrete, Including Stamped Concrete Borders, Aggregate Concrete, and More
- Color-Matched Concrete That Blends with Your Existing Features
- Amazing Service from a Fully Licensed and Insured Concrete Installation Company
- Financing Available for Stamped Concrete in Grosse Pointe MI
To get started, simply contact us at (586) 350-5824 and arrange a consultation. We will meet you on your property to assess the scope of the project and provide a detailed digital proposal for the work.
Custom Stamped Concrete Designed for Your Unique Aesthetic
One of the biggest benefits of stamped concrete is that it is completely customizable. If you have a unique color scheme on the exterior of your home, you can alter your concrete to reflect that. If you want to mimic the colors and patterns of natural stone, you can do that as well. We’ll show you samples of stamped concrete designs to help you pick the ideal option for your home.
- You Choose the Base Color, Accent Color and Stamping Pattern for Your Stamped Concrete
- We Have a Variety of Samples to Show You So You Can Visualize the Final Product
- Your Stamped Concrete Will Be Sealed to Enhance and Preserve It (Reseal Every 3-5 Years)
- We Can Add Stamped Concrete to Existing Concrete Structures
- Your Satisfaction Is Always Guaranteed!
Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to learn more about stamped concrete in Grosse Pointe MI.
Decorative Concrete, Brick Pavers and Stamped Concrete in Grosse Pointe MI
Stamped concrete is beautiful and versatile, but it isn’t the only option available. You may prefer brick pavers or another form of decorative concrete. We can discuss all the options with you, including long-term maintenance requirements for each material. You deserve to make an educated decision, and we’re here to guide you there!