Is your driveway full of cracks and fault lines? Are your porch steps crumbled and worn? Do you want to turn your backyard into an entertainer’s paradise? N&M Restoration offers concrete installation and repair services for homes and businesses in Michigan. We will gladly help you with your residential concrete project, including:
- Concrete Sidewalks That Comply with Local City Ordinances
- Concrete Driveways and Concrete Porches
- Concrete Pool Surrounds and Backyard Walkways
- Exposed Aggregate That Perfectly Ties in with Older Concrete on the Property
- Decorative Acid Stain Concrete Borders and Two-Toned Colored Concrete
- Concrete Crack Repair and Concrete Replacement
- Concrete Patios, Including Stamped Concrete and Brick Paver Patios
- Concrete Walkways and Approaches
- And Other Residential Concrete in Michigan
If you would like a quote for residential concrete in Michigan, contact us at (586) 350-5824. We will gladly come out at your convenience to determine which applications are ideal for you.
Beautiful Concrete Structures with a 2-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
Concrete companies in Michigan are only required to offer 1-year warranties for their services. Here at N&M Restoration, we go above and beyond to ensure our customers are protected. We back our work with a 2-year warranty that includes parts and labor! Whether you need new concrete installation or concrete repair services, our experts are here to assist you.
- Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed!
- Most Applications Only Take 1-5 Days to Complete
- All Residential Concrete Projects Comply with Local Building Codes
- We Provide Itemized Digital Proposals on Site, Including Warranty Information
- The Owner Is the Project Manager – Quality Is Our Top Priority
To learn more about getting residential concrete in Michigan, contact us at (586) 350-5824.
We Use Saw Joints for Residential Concrete – Discover the Value of Our Application Methods
Most concrete structures have joint lines on them. These can be cut with a saw or stamped in with a groover. A saw joint is approximately 1/4″ thick, which is significantly smaller than the 5/8-1″ thick groove that comes from tooled joints. Not only do saw joints look better, but they also create better control for future cracking. Concrete is going to crack – that’s inevitable. Our application ensures that the cracks form where we want them to. With N&M Restoration, you will receive top-quality residential concrete services each and every time.