If you want to enhance an outdoor feature in your home, stamped concrete is the way to go. This affordable, durable and beautiful application is a popular alternative to brick paving and natural stone. You get the look of stone or masonry for a fraction of the price, and you can customize your design to perfectly suit your needs. N&M Restoration offers many forms of stamped concrete in Michigan, including:
- Stamped Concrete Walkways, Pathways and Approaches
- Stamped Concrete Driveways and Brick Paver Driveways
- Stamped Concrete Patios
- Stamped Concrete Pool Surrounds (We Also Install Exposed Aggregate Concrete Surrounds)
- Stamped Concrete Overlays – Turn Your Existing Concrete Structure into Stamped Concrete
- Gorgeous Hardscaping Services, Including Brick Paving
- And Other Forms of Stamped Concrete in Michigan
If you would like a free quote for stamped concrete, give us a call at (586) 350-5824.
How Does Stamped Concrete Work?
Stamped concrete is applied much like traditional concrete. With stamped concrete though, there is integral color mixed into the base layer of the concrete. Then there is a secondary color, known as a release, which goes on the surface of the concrete. Once the concrete is stamped and sealed, these two colors work together to create the appearance of stone. Here is an overview of the process:
- You Select the Color and Stamp Design That Best Fits Your Vision
- We Pre-Mix the Colors for Your Stamped Concrete So They Are Ready for Application
- The Concrete Is Poured and Stamped to Fit Your Design of Choice
- We Seal the Concrete to Extend the Life and Create a Clean, Stone-Like Look
- We Install Fresh Topsoil to the Surrounding Areas to Complete Your Stamped Concrete Structure
Contact at (586) 350-5824 for more information about getting stamped concrete in Michigan. We recommend sealing your stamped concrete once every 3-5 years for optimal results.
How to Design the Perfect Stamped Concrete Feature
With so many design decisions to choose from, you may start to feel overwhelmed. No worries – our stamped concrete experts are here to assist you. We will help you find the perfect color scheme and stamping pattern to complement your home or business. From sleek modern designs to classic faux brick and stone, we have a solution for everyone.
To Learn More about Stamped Concrete in Michigan, Call N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824
- Stamped Concrete Ferndale MI
- Stamped Concrete in Royal Oak MI
- Stamped Concrete in Metro Detroit MI
- Stamped Concrete in Grosse Pointe MI
- Stamped Concrete in Bloomfield Hills MI
- Stamped Concrete in Birmingham MI
- Stamped Concrete in West Bloomfield MI
- Stamped Concrete in St. Clair Shores MI
- Stamped Concrete in Pleasant Ridge MI
- Stamped Concrete in Berkley MI