Most homes have some sort of concrete on the property, whether it be a concrete driveway, concrete steps, a concrete patio, or any other surface. Installing and maintaining residential concrete is a bit of an art form, and it’s one that we’ve perfected here at N&M Restoration. We receive consistent referrals for residential concrete installation in Troy MI and surrounding areas.
- Stained and Stamped Concrete in Almost Every Color, Pattern and Design
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete That Highlights the Beauty within the Concrete’s Consistency
- Durable Concrete Slabs for Hot Tub Bases, Patios, and Driveways
- Concrete Sidewalks and Walkways That Comply with Local Building Codes
- Brick Paving, Brick Repair and Masonry Chimney Repair
- Cultured Stone, Boulder Retaining Walls, Drainage Retaining Walls and Custom Fire Pits
- Hardscaping That’s Built to Last – We Use the Finest Materials and Proven Techniques
- And Other Forms of Masonry and Residential Concrete in Troy MI
To schedule your quote for residential concrete, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Gorgeous Residential Concrete, Including Decorative Concrete Overlays
If you have a slab in good condition, you may be able to get a concrete overlay over top of it. This would allow you to transform the slab into stamped concrete, colored concrete, or other decorative overlays. If you need concrete in a new area or you need the old concrete removed for a new pour, we’ll handle all of that for you.
- A Concrete Overlay Can Revive Your Existing Concrete without the Need for a New Slab
- Every Residential Concrete Project Is Customized to Fit Your Budget, Aesthetic and Functional Needs
- Affordable Concrete Solutions – We Can Design Your Project in Phases
- Concrete Repair and Concrete Replacement for Properties of All Ages
- Superior Workmanship from Highly-Experienced Concrete Layers and Brick Pavers
- Flexible Scheduling with Fast Turnaround Times
- Transparent Pricing and Digital Job Proposals on Site
- Cutting Edge Residential Concrete Installation from N&M Restoration
Learn more about our comprehensive residential concrete services by calling (586) 350-5824.
Are Hardscaping Pavers Better Than Concrete?
Hardscaping pavers can create a gorgeous surface, just like concrete. Pavers are considered the better long-term investment because they can easily be reset over time. All concrete is eventually subject to cracking, even if it is well maintained. Nevertheless, it is typically more affordable upfront and can last for decades to come. We’ll go over all of your options to find the right fit for your needs.