N&M Restoration is here to help with your residential concrete project. Ready to redo your patio? Need a new pool deck? Tired of having a driveway full of cracks? Whatever the situation may be, our team of professional concrete installers is here to assist you. We offer many forms of residential concrete in Royal Oak MI, including:
- Stamped Concrete Walkways, Driveways, and Patios
- Exposed Aggregate Pool Decks That Are Beautiful and Slip-Resistant
- Concrete Repair, Concrete Removal and Concrete Replacement
- Colored Concrete That Looks Like Stone or Brick
- Concrete Sidewalks and Approaches
- Brick Pavers, Retaining Walls, and Other Hardscaping Services
If you’d like a consultation for concrete installation or repair, give us a call at (586) 350-5824. In most cases, we can provide an on-site digital proposal with warranty information. You’ll quickly see what the project will entail, and we can find a solution that fits your budget.
Fast-Acting Residential Concrete Repair and Installation
Time is of the essence when it comes to residential concrete. You want your driveway done before your kids come home from college, or your pool deck resurfaced before the swimming season. We understand these time constraints, and we do everything we can to adapt to them.
- Most Residential Concrete Applications Only Take 1-5 Days to Complete
- You’ll Receive a Digital Proposal That Includes Warranty Information and More
- Schedule an Installation Appointment around Your Busy Schedule
- Enjoy a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Our Concrete Services Come with a 2-Year Warranty for Parts and Labor
N&M Restoration receives many referrals from former clients. Why? Because we care about craftsmanship. We pour and repair residential concrete with absolute precision. You’ll get the best results possible, no matter what concrete service you need. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to get started.
Precise Application All the Way Down to the Joint Lines
Did you know that the joints in your concrete are for more than just looks? When done correctly, these lines control where your concrete will crack eventually. This makes the cracks less noticeable and easier to repair over time. We use saw joints for our residential concrete installations. These lines are thinner than stamped joints and more effective for crack control. This is just one of the many ways we stay committed to excellence.