There are many forms of residential concrete, from driveways to walkways and more. Whether you’re planning for new construction or replacing an existing concrete feature on your property, our team of experts is here to help. We offer a range of concrete services in Bloomfield Hills MI, including:
- Concrete Sidewalks and Approaches – We Check City Ordinances before Installation
- Concrete Driveways, Patios, Porches and Walkways
- Stamped Concrete, Acid-Stained Concrete Borders, Two-Toned Concrete and Other Forms of Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Pool Decks Designed for Slip-Resistance
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete That Beautifully Blends with Older Concrete Structures
- New Concrete Installation, Concrete Crack Repair, and Concrete Replacement
- And Anything Else You Need for Residential Concrete in Bloomfield Hills MI
N&M Restoration also provides brick paving, basement waterproofing, chimney repair, and many other home improvement services. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 for more information about residential concrete in Bloomfield Hills MI.
We Lay Concrete with the Future in Mind
Many homeowners worry about the longevity of concrete. The soil in Bloomfield Hills and surrounding areas is highly subject to shifting. Thus concrete structures are liable to crack over time. Thankfully, we lay residential concrete in a strategic way to control cracking and preserve the long-term integrity of your concrete.
- Saw Joints Control Future Cracking to Keep Your Concrete Looking Its Best
- We Recommend the Right Concrete Style for Each Situation, from Driveways to Patios and Beyond
- Our Residential Concrete Is Backed by a 2-Year Warranty
- We’ll Teach You the Best Way to Maintain Your Concrete for Long-Term Results
- If Your Installation Needs to Occur in Stages, We Will Adjust Our Services to Accommodate You
For more information about our installation process, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Design Beautiful Residential Concrete That Perfectly Fits Your Home
Concrete is incredibly versatile. It can be modified to suit any design style. If you have a specific color scheme or design style you want for your home, we can adjust your concrete to complement it. Tell us about your vision, and we will recommend the best forms of residential concrete to bring that vision to life.