Have a concrete structure on your property that has seen better days? Perhaps your driveway is more cracks than slab at this point, or your patio looks like glaciers floating in the ocean. Whatever the case may be, our team is here to help. We work on a variety of residential concrete in Birmingham MI, including:
- Custom Concrete Driveways and Porches
- Stamped Concrete and Beautiful Two-Toned Concrete
- Acid-Stained Concrete Borders That Add Style to Any Structure
- Decorative Concrete and Brick Paving Services
- Concrete Sidewalks, Garden Paths and Walkways
- Concrete Pool Decks, Including Exposed Aggregate Concrete
- Concrete Replacement, Concrete Crack Repair, Foundation Repair and Brick Repair
- And Other Residential Concrete Services in Birmingham MI
The best way to find out what your options are is to schedule an in-person consultation. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to set up a quote for residential concrete.
Your Satisfaction Is Always Guaranteed
At N&M Restoration, we stand by our work. We offer a two-year warranty for parts and labor on our residential concrete projects. That’s far above the industry standard! We take all possible precautions to protect your concrete for years to come. We use saw joints to control future cracking. Cracks are inevitable – we want to know exactly where they’re going to be. This keeps your concrete structure looking great for years to come.
- We Receive Consistent Referrals for Residential Concrete
- Concrete Installations Come with a 2-Year Warranty for Labor and Parts
- We Offer Many Colors and Styles to Choose from
- You Get a Digital Proposal On-Site with Itemized Pricing
- Got Questions? We’ll Gladly Answer Them!
- Renovate Your Entire Exterior, from the Driveway to the Chimney and More!
To learn more about our residential concrete services, contact us at (586) 350-5824. We look forward to working with you.
Worried about Concrete? Consider Brick Paving!
If you’re worried about the long-term appearance of concrete, brick pavers may be a good alternative. They cost a little more upfront, but they are much easier to repair than concrete. If shifting occurs, the pavers can be easily put back in their original placement. N&M Restoration offers brick paving and residential concrete in Birmingham MI. Schedule a consultation today to find out which option is best for you.