Hardscaping can make a basic property look completely custom. It doesn’t matter if you have a builder-grade house or a home that’s tailored to your exact needs. Hardscaping can take it to the next level. N&M Restoration offers comprehensive hardscaping services that’ll quickly transform your property. Our skills include:
- Custom Paver Driveways, Porches and Front Patios That Boost Curb Appeal
- Durable Walkways and Approaches That Are Easier to Repair Than Concrete
- Licensed Hardscapers That Work with Brick and Stone Pavers
- Stamped Concrete Installation and Sealing – We Do Stamped Concrete Overlays!
- Durable Retaining Walls Including Boulder and Riprap Retaining Walls
- Patios, Outdoor Kitchens and Fire Pits
- Pool Decks, Outdoor Tile Decking, and Stylish Concrete Hot Tub Bases
- Brick Repair and Masonry Chimney Repair
- Commercial and Residential Hardscaping in Grosse Pointe MI
If you’re interested in hardscaping in Grosse Pointe MI, give us a call at (586) 350-5824.
Stunning Hardscaping Solutions for Every Area of Your Property
With hardscaping, the possibilities are endless. You can extend your indoor living room with a connecting outdoor living room. You can create a walkway in your backyard that guides guests to various zones on the property. If you can dream it, we can build it!
- Create an Outdoor Entertainment Space That Friends and Family Will Envy
- Amplify Your Curb Appeal with Custom Hardscaping from N&M Restoration
- Turn Functional Spaces into Beautiful Showstoppers
- Get Low-Maintenance Hardscaping That Can Stand the Test of Time
- Take Comfort in Dependable Craftsmanship from Our Experienced Hardscapers, Bricklayers, Pavers and Masons
- Find out Which Hardscaping Approach Is Right for You (Pavers vs. Decorative Concrete)
The process starts with a simple phone call to (586) 350-5824. We can schedule an in-person consultation to discuss your goals, budget and time constraints. Then we’ll provide a detailed quote that aligns with your needs.
Revitalize Your Existing Hardscaping with Professional Releveling, Resanding and Restoration
If you already have hardscaping on the property, we might be able to re-use your existing materials. Sometimes an older patio, retaining wall or driveway simply needs to be reset. We’ll fortify the foundation, level the pavers and resand as needed to make your hardscaping look like new. If you want to expand your existing hardscape, we can find matching or complementary materials to make that happen.