Want your garage to have an extra wow factor? Tired of seeing oil stains all over the garage floor? N&M Restoration now offers garage floor epoxy in Michigan. This cutting edge solution covers your existing concrete and adds a designer touch to an otherwise neglected area of your home. Whether you want a metallic shimmer or a classic faux stone finish, you can achieve that look with garage floor epoxy.
- Countless Color Combinations to Choose from
- Personalized Garage Floor Epoxy Designs
- Quick Installation with Top-Quality Craftsmanship
- Concrete Floor Restoration before Installation
- Metallic Finishes, Quartz Finishes, Faux Stone, Stained Concrete, and More
- Choose the Sheen You Want, from Matte to High-Gloss
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’d like to learn more about epoxy flooring, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824. We proudly serve many communities in Southeast Michigan and Metro Detroit MI.
Step by Step Installation for Garage Floor Epoxy
Here is a look at how garage floor epoxy works:
- We Repair Cracks or Holes in the Concrete
- We Use a Diamond Grinder to Prepare the Surface and Create a Tight Grip
- We Remove All Dust from the Flooring to Ensure a Smooth Finish
- We Apply Self-Leveling Epoxy in the Color or Pattern of Your Choice, Including Color Chips and Accent Color Options
- We Finish Everything with a Coat of Urethane to Protect against Scratches
It all starts with a simple phone call to (586) 350-5824. We’ll arrange a free consultation for your garage floor epoxy installation, and we can tailor the design to suit your needs. Reach out today to get started.
Is It Worth It to Refinish a Garage Floor?
You might be thinking, “It’s just a garage. Who cares?” But the garage is far more than a place to park your car. You might have a converted garage that now acts as a playroom or man cave. Perhaps your garage is your weekend workshop – a space you spend a great deal of time in. Even if you personally don’t use your garage often, a future homebuyer might. Your garage floor epoxy will help your home stand out from the rest, and it could be the perfect touch to draw in a buyer. If you ask us, epoxy flooring is absolutely worth the investment, and it’s probably more affordable than you think!