Are you interested in a beautiful, heavy-duty floor coating for your basement? Epoxy is an excellent option that’s surprisingly affordable. The installation process is quick and easy, and the coating is designed to stand up to heavy use. N&M Restoration will gladly help you achieve a gorgeous epoxy basement floor in Michigan.
- Dependable Durability and Highly Customizable Designs
- Tons of Color Combinations to Choose from
- Matte, Glossy, Satin and Metallic Finishes Available
- Cover Your Existing Concrete with No Lengthy Installation Process
- Enjoy Top-Quality Workmanship from Trusted Epoxy Contractors in Michigan
The design possibilities are endless, so you can get the exact look you want for your basement floor. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to get started.
Benefits of Getting an Epoxy Basement Floor – Great for Finished Basements!
What makes epoxy a good choice for basements? Versatility, low-maintenance, strength, longevity – the perks never stop! Epoxy is more affordable than many other basement floor coatings, and it can adapt to your family’s growing needs.
- Versatile Floor Coating That Adapts to Your Basement’s Changing Needs
- Slip-Resistant, Fire-Resistant and Moisture-Resistant
- Protect Your Concrete from Stains and Spills
- Beautiful Epoxy Finishes That Stand up to Heavy Foot Traffic
- An Epoxy Basement Floor Could Boost Your Property Value
- Low Maintenance Flooring That’s Perfect for Any Home
If you’re still not sure if you should get an epoxy basement floor in Michigan, call N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824. We can discuss your options in person and find the best floor coating for your home and lifestyle.
Worried about Foundation Cracks? We Can Help
Before installing your epoxy basement floor, we will check the foundation for cracks. Minor cracks will be filled and repaired, bur major cracks may need to be addressed further. Thankfully, we provide foundation repair and basement waterproofing in addition to basement floor coating. We can evaluate your foundation and recommend any repairs that need to be made. Once we’ve secured your home, we can apply your stunning new epoxy floor.