Looking to beautify your home’s exterior? Want to transform your fireplace into a true focal point? There are many possibilities to consider, but none have the versatility that cultured stone offers. Cultured stone does not require any additional footing to install, and it can be used for interior and exterior applications. Our hardscaping company is proud to offer cultured stone in Bloomfield Hills MI, including:
- Natural Stone and Stone Veneer
- Manufactured Stone That Looks Real But Has More Color Versatility
- Secure Backing with Water Barriers to Protect Your Cultured Stone
- Dependable Craftmanship from Highly Experienced Hardscapers near You
- Scheduling Flexibility to Accommodate Your Needs
- Digital Proposals That Break down the Exact Cost
- Product and Labor Warranties with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’d like a quote for cultured stone in Bloomfield Hills MI, give us a call at (586) 350-5824.
Endless Possibilities for Cultured Stone in Bloomfield Hills MI
What can you do with cultured stone? Just about anything! Hide the ugly concrete footing around your home or transform your backyard into an entertainer’s dream. Create a beautiful feature wall in the entryway guaranteed to wow your guest. There are tons of styles, shapes, sizes and colors to choose from. You simply have to select the look that’s right for you.
- Beautiful Siding for New Construction and Home Improvement Projects
- Fireplace Facades, Mantles and Hearths
- Crawl Space Cover to Enhance Your Home’s Concrete Footing
- Partition Walls, Kitchen Islands and Focal Features
- Porch Columns, Exterior Steps and Chimneys
- And Many Other Interior and Exterior Applications for Cultured Stone
In addition to providing cultured stone in Bloomfield Hills MI, we offer stamped concrete, decorative concrete, brick paving, retaining walls, tile decking, natural stone steps, and so much more. Contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824 to start your property transformation.
How Long Does Cultured Stone Last?
Cultured stone can last for 50 years or more, depending on the type of stone you choose. Manufactured stones are made to withstand the elements, and natural stones have fortifying properties that stand the test of time. Whether you’re looking for an interior or exterior application, you can enjoy the beautiful stonework for decades to come.