Ready for a change in your curb appeal? Tired of looking at that ugly fireplace on the wall? Perhaps it’s time to upgrade to stone veneer or natural stone. N&M Restoration proudly installs cultured stone in Birmingham MI, along with a variety of other hardscaping materials. Achieve the exact look you want for your home or business, regardless of your personal aesthetic. Our seasoned professionals are here to assist you.
- Durable Cultured Stone That Can Be Applied on Any Surface – No Additional Footing Needed
- Superior Craftsmanship from Experienced Cultured Stone Installers
- Instant Curb Appeal Enhancement That Could Burst Your Property Value
- Countless Colors and Design Combinations to Choose from
- Additional Hardscaping Services Available, Including Brick Paving and Stamped Concrete
If you’d like a quote for cultured stone in Birmingham MI, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Should I Get Manufactured Stone or Natural Stone?
You can’t go wrong with either form of cultured stone. Manufactured stone is typically lighter than natural stone, and it is available in a wider range of colors. Natural stone is unique and incredibly durable, making it an ideal choice for many applications. You can review all of your options during your consultation to find the best fit for your needs. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to get started.
How to Choose the Right Cultured Stone for Your Home or Office
With the number of cultured stone products on the market, the options may seem overwhelming. Don’t be discouraged though. We’ll help you choose the perfect stone for your residential or commercial property. Here are some tips to guide you through the selection process, courtesy of our cultured stone installers in Birmingham MI:
- Play off the Colors of Your Brick, Woodwork, Trim and/or Siding
- Check out Our Gallery of Work for Inspiration
- Avoid a Busy Design If You Have Other Busy Features on the Building
- Compare Options Based on Cost and Durability
- Stick with a Neutral Color Pallet for Maximum Longevity