N&M Restoration provides brick paving, stamped concrete, and cultured stone in Michigan. Whether you’re looking to enhance your curb appeal or transform your fireplace, our cultured stone experts are here to assist you. No job is too big or too small, and we have flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy life. There are many benefits to choosing cultured stone, including:
- Cultured Stone Can Be Applied to Any Surface – No Additional Footing Needed
- Get Beautiful Natural Stone or Manufactured Stone for Interior and Exterior Applications
- Enjoy Top-Quality Craftsmanship from a Leading Hardscaping Company in Michigan
- Enhance Your Curb Appeal, Fireplace, Backyard BBQ, and Much More
- Choose from a Variety of Cultured Stone Designs to Find the Best Match for Your Property
To find out if cultured stone is right for you, call (586) 350-5824 and schedule a no-obligation consultation.
Quick Cultured Stone Installation with Superior Craftsmanship
At N&M Restoration, we believe outstanding customer service starts with precision craftsmanship. Your home or business is a point of pride, and we want to honor that. Rest assured that you will receive nothing short of the best possible workmanship from our Michigan cultured stone installers.
Cultured stone requires a unique installation process to protect the underlayment and the integrity of the stonework. Here are the steps we take along the way:
- Corrosion-Resistant Weep Screed That Allows Water to Drain away from the Structure
- Water Resistive Barrier (WRB) That Shields against Moisture Penetration
- Sacrificial Layer That Protects the WRB from Punctures during Installation
- Wire Mesh to Support the Weight of the Cultured Stone
- Stackable Stone, Stone Veneer or Natural Stone with Mortar Joints
For more information or to schedule a quote for cultured stone in Michigan, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Comprehensive Hardscaping Services for Commercial and Residential Properties in Michigan
Cultured stone isn’t the only material that can enhance the look of your property. Brick paving, stone retaining walls, stamped concrete and exposed aggregate concrete are just some of the many services we provide in Michigan. You can discuss your goals with one of our professional hardscapers and find the perfect look for your home or office building.