Concrete cracks. It’s something that inevitably happens as the ground shifts and the concrete gets worn. Sometimes the slab has to be replaced, but other times, it only needs cosmetic repairs. N&M Restoration offers comprehensive concrete repair in Warren MI, including crack repairs, concrete replacement, concrete overlays, and much more.
- Concrete Crack Repair
- Concrete Leveling and Concrete Replacement
- Stamped Concrete, Stained Concrete and Decorative Concrete
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete That Looks Like It Is Slightly Aged
- Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens and Cultured Stone Installations
- Paver Patios, Brick Driveways, Retaining Walls and Hardscaping Services
- Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing
- Chimney Crack Repair for Masonry Chimneys
- Dependable Solutions from an Experienced Concrete Company in Warren MI
If you’d like a consultation to determine what type of concrete repair you need, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Signs You May Need Concrete Repair or New Concrete
When is the right time to repair concrete? Should you wait until the cracks reach a certain width or depth? Should you get cracks repaired right away? Here are some signs it’s time for a concrete repair consultation:
- There Are Noticeable Cracks in the Concrete
- The Concrete Damage Is a Safety Hazard
- The Concrete Was Not Poured Properly during Installation
- Ground Shifting and Settling Has Affected the Structural Integrity of the Concrete
- You’ve Had the Same Concrete Slab for 20+ Years
- The State of the Concrete Is Detracting from Your Home
Whether you need entirely new concrete or a simple surface repair, N&M Restoration has the expertise and equipment to make it happen. Our concrete contractors handle projects of all sizes, including new concrete driveways, stamped concrete patios, decorative concrete walkways, and much more. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to schedule your estimate for concrete repair in Warren MI.
Should I Replace Concrete with Brick Pavers?
If you’re replacing your concrete slab, explore all of the hardscaping options available to you. Blocks and brick pavers sometimes cost more upfront than concrete, but they last longer and are easier to repair. In some neighborhoods, brick paving can also increase your property value and sales potential. As always, we can go over your options to help you make an informed investment.