Worried about the state of your concrete? Are cracks in your patio or driveway turning into tripping hazards? N&M Restoration offers long-lasting concrete repair in Troy MI. We have equipment for projects of all sizes, big and small, and our concrete company is fully licensed and insured. Our services include:
- Professional Concrete Repair in Troy MI
- Premium Craftsmanship for Decorative Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Stained Concrete
- Durable Concrete Sealing with Optional Slip-Resistant Additives
- Cultured Stone Installations and Gorgeous Brick Paving
- Brick Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Sidewalks, Mailboxes and More
- Reliable Retaining Walls That Look Great and Control Water on Your Property
- Basement Waterproofing and Foundation Crack Repair
- Chimney Repair for the Bricks around Your Chimney
- Comprehensive Hardscaping Services from a Licensed Michigan Builder
Don’t let the concrete damage get even more out of hand. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to schedule a free estimate for concrete repair in Troy MI.
Should Concrete Be Repaired or Replaced?
Some concrete damage is beyond repair, but many concrete cracks can be addressed early on. This is why we conduct an inspection during an in-person consultation. It helps us evaluate the source of the damage and the extend of it so we can present you with options. You’ll have all the information necessary to determine if you should get concrete repair or new concrete.
- Get a Detailed Concrete Inspection from N&M Restoration
- Find the Root of the Concrete Damage, along with Targeted Solutions to Address It
- Repair Minor Concrete Cracks and Stabilize Your Slab
- Cover Existing Damage with a Concrete Overlay (Not Suitable for All Situations)
- Get a Fair, Honest Quote for Concrete Replacement
- Explore a Wide Range of Options, Including Stamped Concrete and Exposed Aggregate Concrete
For more information about how concrete repair works, feel free to speak with our friendly office agent: (586) 350-5824.
Cover Minor Cracks and Stains with a Decorative Concrete Overlay
If a concrete crack is not severe enough to cause further damage right away, you could get a decorative concrete overlay to cover it up. This would also cover any stains you have on the concrete and help refresh the appearance altogether. We use a specialty adhesive to help the new layer of concrete bond with the existing slab. You can explore this option during your in-person consultation.