Do you have cracked concrete that is not safe to walk or drive on? Do you feel like your concrete is taking away from your curb appeal? If so, you may be in need of concrete repair in Grosse Pointe MI. The concrete experts at N&M Restoration would be happy to evaluate the damage. We can pinpoint the cause of concrete cracks and recommend the best solution for your specific needs. We offer a range of services, including:
- Foundation Crack Repair and Concrete Crack Repair
- Professional Concrete Inspections
- Concrete Driveways and Concrete Patios
- Porches, Porch Steps, Pool Decks and Sidewalks
- Beautiful Stamped Concrete and Decorative Acid Stain Borders
- Brick Paving and Retaining Walls
- Comprehensive Hardscaping, Masonry and Concrete Services in Bloomfield Hills MI
To learn more about our concrete repair services, call (586) 350-5824. Financing is available for most projects. The approval process only takes a few minutes, and you can quickly see which options are available to you.
Should I Replace Cracked Concrete?
To answer this question, we need to assess the type of concrete damage you’re dealing with. Something like a broken porch step or minor crack in the concrete could be easily repaired. If the damage is more significant though, you may need a new concrete slab. More importantly, we need to figure out why the concrete is damaged. There may be an underlying issue to resolve that will prevent concrete cracks in the future. We will evaluate all of this during your consultation.
- Get a Professional Concrete Inspection from N&M Restoration
- Evaluate the Extent of the Damage and the Root Cause of Concrete Cracking
- Learn Which Concrete Repair Solutions Are Best for Your Property
- Receive a Detailed Proposal to Review Your Options
- Schedule Our Efficient Concrete Repair Services at a Time That Suits Your Needs – Minimal Downtime for Businesses!
- Protect Your Concrete with Optional Sealant
- Learn Everything You Need to Know about Concrete Repair in Grosse Pointe MI – We’re Happy to Answer Your Questions
To schedule a quote for concrete repair in Grosse Pointe MI, call N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
What’s Better: Concrete or Brick Pavers?
If you’re going to replace your concrete, you may consider brick pavers as an alternative. Brick pavers may cost a little more than concrete at first, but they are much easier to repair with time. If the pavers shift, it takes little effort to put them back in place. Many of our clients choose brick pavers for aesthetic reasons, but stamped concrete can be just as appealing. We will go over all of your options during your estimate.