Want a gorgeous, hardwearing floor for your commercial building? Something that makes your displays pop and your business stand out from the rest? N&M Restoration is proud to offer commercial epoxy floors in Michigan. These highly sought after flooring solutions are perfect for residential and commercial applications.
- Epoxy Coating Is Ideal for Museums, Workshops, Showroom Floors, Warehouses, Classrooms, and Many Other Settings
- Durable Design Backed by Long-Lasting Beauty
- Low-Maintenance Flooring That Makes Cleaning a Breeze
- Resistant to Spills, Stains, Oil, Scratches, and More
- Customizable Colors and Patterns – Get the Exact Look You Want for Your Business
- Top-Quality Commercial Epoxy Floors for Michigan Businesses
With countless epoxy styles to choose from, you can get the perfect look for your business. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to get started.
Durable Commercial Epoxy Floors Tailored to Your Business Needs
Epoxy became popular many years ago because of its proven durability. This is particularly beneficial for commercial buildings because of the heavy foot traffic and daily wear-and-tear. You want something that looks great, is easy to clean, and stays looking great for years to come. That’s what you can get with commercial epoxy floors.
- Cover Existing Concrete to Quickly Update Your Building
- Choose the Perfect Epoxy Design to Complement Your Business Aesthetic
- Rest Assured That Your Flooring Can Stand up to Abuse
- Matte, High Gloss, Satin and Metallic Finishes Available
- Fortified Urethane Topcoats That Protect the Epoxy for Years to Come
- In-Person Consultations Available with No Purchase Obligation
N&M Restoration is a trusted name in concrete overlays. We provide many solutions to beautiful concrete floors, all with a satisfaction guarantee. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to learn more about commercial epoxy floors in Michigan.
Do Epoxy Floors Hold up in Commercial Settings?
Absolutely! Epoxy is resistant to spills, oil, chemicals, and even fire. Our application process ensures that the epoxy adheres well to your concrete, and we top it off with a urethane coating for added protection. Your exquisite new floor will stay looking great for many years in the future.