Brick pavers can transform a property from drab to dazzling. More importantly, they can expand the living space from the inside out and create added use value for the home. If you’ve been dreaming of a brick paver driveway, patio, walkway, etc., N&M Restoration can make that dream come to life. Our services include:
- Durable Brick Pavers for Driveways, Patios and Walkways
- Fire-Rated Blocks for Fire Pits
- Custom Outdoor Kitchens Using Brick, Cultured Stone and Other Materials
- Brick Repair and Brick Installation Services
- Residential Concrete Services, Including Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate Concrete and Concrete Overlays
- Retaining Walls with Drainage Built-in, as Needed
- Personalized Hardscaping Solutions to Expand Your Outdoor Living Space
To speak with one of our brick pavers in Warren MI, please call (586) 350-5824.
Are Brick Pavers Cheaper Than Concrete?
Some homeowners are hesitant about installing brick pavers because they’re worried about the cost. The average cost of brick pavers is a little more than the average cost of concrete, but that only accounts for the upfront expenses. If you look at maintenance and longevity, brick pavers win by a landslide.
- Brick Pavers Last a Lifetime – Concrete Eventually Cracks
- Brick Pavers Are Easy to Relevel and Resand – Most Concrete Has to Be Replaced
- Concrete Is Less Expensive Upfront But More Expensive Long-Term
- Brick Pavers and Concrete Can Both Be Customized to Suit Your Specific Needs
- Get a Hardscaping Quote from N&M Restoration to Determine Which Option Is Best for You
Our professional brick pavers can help you decide which route is best for your budget, goals and property. If you decide to pursue concrete, we’ve got the tools and expertise you’re looking for. Call (586) 350-5824 to compare your options.
Stunning Hardscaping That Adds Value to Your Property
If there is one thing the pandemic taught us, it’s the value of making our homes into our personal oases. That’s where hardscaping comes in. It takes an otherwise unused part of the property and transforms it into livable square footage. Let us help you plan your property expansion and boost your home’s value along the way.