You’ve thought about getting brick pavers for a while, but you just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Consider this your motivation to boost your property value, enhance your curb appeal, and enjoy your home even more. N&M Restoration has a team of professional brick pavers in Troy MI, and we are fully equipped to handle projects big and small. With our brick paving company, you’ll get…
- Amazing Results Using Advanced Application Techniques
- Top-Rated Brick Pavers in Troy MI (We’ve Got an Outstanding Referral Rate!)
- Versatile Brick Paving Solutions, Including Paver Restoration, Releveling, Resanding and Brick Paver Sealing
- Flexible Scheduling to Accommodate Your Busy Life
- Instant Digital Proposals on Site That Outline the Scope of the Project
- Superior Customer Service from a Local Brick Paving Company in Troy MI
Schedule your brick paving consultation by calling (586) 350-5824. We have flexible appointment times, and there is no obligation.
Complete Hardscaping Services, from Brick Pavers to Decorative Concrete
Maybe brick paving isn’t the right option for you. Perhaps concrete is better suited for your goals and budget. Whether you want concrete pavers, custom stamped concrete, or long-lasting brick pavers in Troy MI, N&M Restoration can make your dream a reality. Our services include:
- Brick Paver Patios, Walkways, Driveways and Approaches
- Stamped Concrete Surfaces – Indoors and Out
- Concrete Overlays and Decorative Concrete Installation
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete That Beautifully Blends with Older Concrete Structures
- Brick Mailboxes, Brick Porches and Brick Columns
- Chimney Repair and Brick Crack Repair
- Tuckpointing, Repointing and Mortar Replacement
- Tile Decking and Pool Decks
- Gorgeous Hardscaping That Adds Value to Your Property
- Retaining Wall Installation and Repair
Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to learn more about brick paving and residential concrete.
How Much Do Brick Pavers Cost?
The cost of brick pavers depends on the scope of the project, the type or pavers you choose, and the labor that goes into preparation. On average, you’ll spend a little more upfront for brick pavers than you would with concrete. Over time, you’ll save money with brick pavers because they are easier to repair and maintain. We can compare your options to find the best hardscaping plan for your property.