Boulder retaining walls are incredibly versatile, and they’re becoming increasingly popular in the Harrison Township area. This natural approach to land retention looks great and lasts a lifetime. If you’re looking for a low-maintenance, eye-catching addition to your property, consider a boulder retaining wall from N&M Restoration.
- Ledge Stone and Boulder Retaining Walls in Harrison Township MI
- Outcropping Services and Cultured Stone Installations
- Riprap Retaining Walls and Natural Stone Veneer
- Brick Paving, Paver Repair and Patio Releveling
- Stamped Concrete, Exposed Aggregate Concrete and Beautiful Concrete Overlays
- Professional Hardscaping and Masonry from a Licensed Michigan Builder
- Pool Decks, Firepits, Outdoor Kitchens and Limestone Steps
- Brick Repair and Concrete Repair
- Stunning Hardscaping Services from a Top-Rated Retaining Wall Company
We offer boulder retaining wall installation for commercial and residential properties. We’ve worked on many large estates in the area, and you’ve likely see our work passing by. You can review samples of our work on social media, or you can call (586) 350-5824 to schedule an in-person consultation.
The Versatility of Boulder Retaining Walls
Boulders are built by Mother Nature for Mother Nature. They can stand up to harsh climate changes, temperature shifts, precipitation, waves, and much more. Because of this, boulders have a ton of potential – from landscaping enhancement to shoreline stability.
- Shoreline Retention and Landscaping Protection
- Barriers for Waterfront Properties
- Stream and Creek Lining
- Beach Barriers – Create Your Own Sandy Beach near the Shore!
- Landscaping Enhancement with Drainage Factored in
- Comprehensive Hardscaping Services for Every Area of Your Property – Driveways, Patios, Pool Decks, Mailboxes, Stone Siding, and More
If you’re interested in getting a boulder retaining wall in Harrison Township MI, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Comprehensive Hardscaping Services, Including Brick Paving and Cultured Stone
Boulder retaining walls are gorgeous, but they may not fit your goals or aesthetic. Thankfully, we provide a full suite of hardscaping services that can be customized to your liking. If you’d rather have a traditional paver retaining wall or a manufactured stone wall, we can certainly make that happen.