Are you in need of new tile flooring? Perhaps you’re renovating your office building or updating your home to sell. Whatever the case may be, the experts at N&M Restoration are here to assist you. We offer premium tile flooring for commercial and residential buildings. You can count on us for turnkey tile work from start to finish, including demolition, installation and cleanup.
- Commercial Tile Flooring for Showrooms, Offices, Work Spaces and More
- Residential Tile Flooring for Kitchens, Bathrooms and Living Spaces
- Quality Craftsmanship, Even in Tricky Installation Areas
- Quick Turnaround Times from Local Tile Installers
- Endless Possibilities for Tile Designs and Patterns
It all starts with a no-obligation consultation. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to schedule your quote for tile flooring.
Residential and Commercial Tile Flooring Laid with Premium Precision
It’s easy to spot a bad tile job. You can see the bad cuts, uneven grout lines and unlevel slopes from a mile away. It’s just as easy to see when someone knows what they’re doing, like the experienced tile layers here at N&M Restoration. We have the tools, techniques and expertise to lay beautiful tile flooring, providing the perfect foundation for your home or business makeover.
- From Demo to Install, We Handle Every Aspect of Tile Flooring
- You Can Count on Our Quality Tile Flooring, Backed by Warranties and a Satisfaction Guarantee
- Transparent Pricing That Includes an Itemized Digital Invoice
- Amazing Customer Service – We Get Tons of Referrals
- We Work around Your Schedule to Reduce Downtimes for Your Business
- Superior Care You Can Count on, All Year Long
Best of all, you’ll get a 100% satisfaction guarantee on kitchen tile floors, bathroom tile floors, and other tile flooring service. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to get started.
Should I Choose Tile Flooring or Stained Concrete?
Tile isn’t the only option for smooth, easy-to-clean flooring. Stamped concrete, colored concrete, exposed aggregate concrete, and concrete overlays all have the potential to achieve the look you’re going for. The cost of stained concrete vs. tile flooring will depend on the current condition of your flooring and the type of tile you have in mind. We can discuss your options during your consultation to find the best solution for your business or home.