Want the look of slate, brick, or natural stone without the price tag? Perhaps you have an existing concrete slab that you want to spruce up a bit. Whatever the case may be, our concrete layers have you covered. We install decorative concrete, aggregate concrete, brick pavers, residential concrete and stamped concrete in Bloomfield Hills MI. This includes:
- Stamped Concrete Patios
- Stamped Concrete Driveways
- Stamped Concrete Outdoor Kitchens and Firepit Spaces
- Stamped Concrete Pool Decks
- Stamped Concrete Walkways, Sidewalks and Approaches
- Stamped Concrete Overlays That Go over Your Existing Concrete
- And Other Forms of Stamped Concrete in Bloomfield Hills MI
The possibilities are endless when it comes to stamped concrete. If you’d like a quote for your concrete project, give us a call at (586) 350-5824.
What to Expect from Stamped Concrete Installation
Every concrete project is unique. No two properties are exactly the same. Your experience will be completely personalized to suit your needs. Here is an overview of what you might expect during your stamped concrete installation:
- Get an On-Site Consultation with a Licensed Concrete Installer in Bloomfield Hills MI
- Review Design and Color Options to Choose the Perfect Look for Your Stamped Concrete
- Look over Your Detailed Digital Proposal That Outlines Every Element of the Job
- Schedule Your Installation at a Time That Works for You
- We Pour a Colored Concrete Base, Stamp It, and Add an Accent Color to the Top for Dimension
- Your Stamped Concrete Is Sealed to Preserve Its Beauty – Reseal Every 3-5 Years
If you’re ready to get started, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Should I Get Brick Pavers or Stamped Concrete?
For many applications, you have the option of either brick pavers or stamped concrete. Stamped concrete tends to be more affordable than brick paving at first, but pavers are easier to repair than concrete. If the pavers shift over time, they can be easily adjusted. When concrete cracks, it’s a more extensive repair process. Thankfully, we create strategically-placed joints to control where cracking may occur. This prevents costly repairs in the future. We will discuss all of your options during your consultation to find the right one for you.