N&M Restoration offers beautiful, custom residential concrete in Metro Detroit MI. Concrete can be used for any number of surfaces, from pool decks to patios and more. Best of all, it can be personalized to fit your aesthetic and existing features on your home. The experts at our local concrete repair company will gladly help you find the best solutions for your needs.
- Concrete Driveways, Porches and Patios
- Stamped Concrete and Other Forms of Decorative Concrete
- Concrete Sidewalks (We Comply with City Ordinances)
- Acid-Stained Concrete Borders and Two-Toned Colored Concrete
- Concrete Pool Decks, Walkways and Approaches
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete (The Top Layer of Cream Is Removed to Expose the Rocks within the Concrete)
- Concrete Crack Repair, New Concrete Installation and Concrete Replacement
- And Other Types of Residential Concrete in Metro Detroit MI
Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to schedule a hassle-free consultation. We’ll go over your options and provide a digital proposal with warranty information. If you have any questions alone the way, our knowledgeable concrete installers will gladly assist you.
Should I Choose Concrete or Brick Pavers?
Decorative concrete and brick paving are two of the most popular hardscaping options available. Both have the potential to create a stunning outdoor space for you. Residential concrete is usually more affordable upfront, but that does not always make it the best option. Consider the following:
- Brick Pavers Are More Expensive Upfront but Less Susceptible to Damage
- Residential Concrete Is More Customizable, with a Range of Colors and Stamping Patterns
- Brick Pavers Are Easy to Repair and Replace
- Residential Concrete Is Subject to Cracking, but We Lay It in a Strategic Way to Reduce This Risk
- Both Brick Pavers and Decorative Concrete Can Look Beautiful with Your Home’s Exterior
There are many factors that determine which application is right for you. We can go over both choices during your consultation so you can make the best decision for your home. Call (586) 350-5824 to learn more about brick paving and residential concrete in Metro Detroit MI.
Residential Concrete with a 2-Year Inclusive Warranty
N&M Restoration offers a two-year warranty for parts and labor for residential concrete installations. This goes above and beyond the industry standard, but that’s how committed we are to our clients. Rest assured that your satisfaction is guaranteed!
If You’d Like to Learn More about Residential Concrete in Metro Detroit MI, Call (586) 350-5824