Interested in getting epoxy flooring for your home? This is the perfect floor covering for concrete surfaces, such as your basement, garage, or an addition on your home. It can even be used in kitchens, entryways and bathrooms, depending on the design you’re looking for. N&M Restoration offers quality epoxy flooring for homes in Michigan. We use superior tools and products to provide long-lasting applications that look amazing.
- Epoxy Flooring for Basements and Garages
- Exterior Epoxy Floor Coating for Concrete Surfaces
- Stunning Concrete Overlays That Are Customized to Your Design Specifications
- Expert Craftsmanship with a Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
- Low-Maintenance Epoxy Flooring with Long-Lasting Results
To schedule your consultation for epoxy flooring, contact us at (586) 350-5824.
How Epoxy Flooring Works – Custom Designs for Your Michigan Home
Epoxy flooring is applied directly over your existing concrete. If you have stains or minor cracks, those will not be visible in the finished product. That’s the beauty of epoxy – it creates a smooth, uniform look that lasts. Here’s a look at how the process works:
- You Get an In-Person Quote for Epoxy Flooring
- Choose the Design You Want, Including Custom Color Combinations
- Our Epoxy Flooring Installers Repair Cracks or Holes in Your Concrete to Ensure a Smooth Finish
- We Prep the Concrete with a Diamond Grinder so the Epoxy Has a Strong Grip
- We Clear the Dust to Prepare for Epoxy Installation
- We Lay a Smooth Layer of Epoxy in the Design of Your Choice
- The Floor Is Coated with a Protective Layer of Urethane for Added Durability – Choose from Matte, Glossy, or Satin Finishes
See why we highly recommend epoxy flooring for homes in Michigan. Call (586) 350-5824 to arrange an in-person consultation.
Explore Other Concrete Overlay Options
Epoxy flooring isn’t the only durable option to consider. Perhaps you’d prefer polished concrete or exposed aggregate concrete. We offer a variety of flooring for homes in Michigan, all tailored to your unique needs. We will gladly go over your options during your consultation to find the right floor covering for you.