Epoxy has become incredibly popular in Michigan homes, particularly in basements and garages. This extremely durable floor coating is made to withstand consistent abuse. Whether you use your basement for storage or entertaining, your epoxy will provide an excellent footing below. Enjoy a completely customizable flooring solution that stands the test of time.
- Choose the Exact Look You Want for Your Basement Floor
- Finish Your Basement with a Durable Floor Coating – Perfect for Living Spaces and Project Zones
- Matte, Metallic, Satin and High Gloss Finishes Available
- Countless Color Combinations – Get the Look of Stone, Quartz, Stained Concrete and More
- Quick Installation at a Time That Fits Your Schedule
- Superior Craftsmanship with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Turn to a trusted name in epoxy flooring for basements in Michigan. Call (586) 350-5824 to request a quote from N&M Restoration.
Reasons to Choose Epoxy Flooring for Basement Remodeling
What makes epoxy so great for basements? It’s the perfect combination of visual appeal, strength and maintenance. Your epoxy floor will look great years down the road, and you can easily clean it week to week. Epoxy is spill resistant, stain resistant, and even fire resistant!
- Epoxy Flooring Can Withstand Heavy Abuse from Foot Traffic and Home Projects
- This Versatile Floor Coating Can Transition with Your Basement’s Changing Needs
- Cover Stains and Discolored Concrete with Ease – The Epoxy Goes over Your Existing Slab
- Get a Completely Custom Look That Fits Your Home and Your Personal Aesthetic
- Epoxy Floors Are Easy to Clean and Maintain – Spills Wipe Right up
- Epoxy Is One of the Most Affordable Basement Flooring Options
- Enjoy a Quick Turnaround with No Demolition Required
If you’re like more information about epoxy flooring for basement finishing, please call (586) 350-5824.
Should I Get Epoxy Flooring If I’m Not Refinishing the Basement?
Epoxy flooring is a great choice even if you’re not finishing your basement. It provides a durable barrier above your concrete and helps the space feel less forgotten. If you decide to finish your basement later on, the epoxy will adapt to the design. If you want to use your basement as a workshop, home gym or project space, you’ll have no problems with epoxy on the floor.