Transform your home or business from the inside out. N&M Restoration offers decadent cultured stone in West Bloomfield MI at a surprisingly affordable price. We believe in transparent pricing, dependable craftsmanship, and client satisfaction. That’s exactly what you can expect from us, whether you get natural stone veneer, cultured stone, or any other property enhancement.
- Fair Pricing from a Highly-Experienced Cultured Stone Installer in West Bloomfield MI
- Complete Satisfaction Guarantee for Stone Veneer, Decorative Concrete, Hardscaping, and More
- Stunning Brick Paving Services to Further Enhance Your Home or Business
- Retaining Walls, Decorative Rock Walls, and Natural Stone Steps
- Digital Proposals with Itemized Details about the Project
- Friendly Customer Service from a Leading Masonry Company near You
Call us today at (586) 350-5824 to schedule an in-person quote with an on-site digital proposal.
Interior and Exterior Cultured Stone Applications
Cultured stone is that it is lightweight, durable, and beautiful, making it the perfect addition to almost any area in your home. Transform an otherwise boring space into a showstopper with precision-laid cultured stone veneer. You can use this on:
- Interior Accent Walls, Fireplace Surrounds and Kitchen Island Facing
- Outdoor Kitchens and Bars
- Cultured Stone Porch Columns and Foundation Concrete Covers
- Exterior Accent Walls – Carry Your Design Style from the Inside out
- Cultured Stone Siding to Add Curb Appeal and Dimension
Our skilled craftsmen have years of experience working with cultured stone and other stone cladding materials. Trust our team to take your curb appeal to the next level! Call (586) 350-5824 to get started.
Should I Get Natural Stone or Cultured Stone?
Natural stone veneer is exquisite – there’s no denying that. Nevertheless, it is much heavier than cultured stone, which means it needs a stronger support structure for installation. This not only affects the cost, but it also limits where natural stone veneer can be safely installed. We can go over both options during your consultation to determine if cultured stone or natural stone is right for you.