Does your garage floor look like a mess of stains and spills? Do you want to protect your concrete and boost your property value at the same time? If so, you might want to consider an epoxy floor coating. N&M Restoration offers concrete garage epoxy in Michigan, with a myriad of colors to choose from. You can get the perfect look for your garage, no matter what your personal style is.
- Customizable Designs for Concrete Garage Epoxy
- Durable Floor Coating with a Protective Urethane Top Coat
- A Wide Variety of Color Combinations to Choose from
- Acid Staining, Metallic Finishes, Faux Stone, High Gloss Epoxy, and Much More
- Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed
- Superior Craftsmanship from a Top-Rated Concrete Floor Coating Company in Michigan
Epoxy is durable, long-lasting, and surprisingly affordable. To learn more about concrete garage epoxy, give us a call at (586) 350-5824.
Benefits of Concrete Garage Epoxy
Concrete is strong on its own, but the porous nature of concrete makes it susceptible to damage over time. Epoxy fills in those pores and shields the concrete from oil, chemicals, and other potential threats. We can use special additives to make the epoxy slip resistant, so you can walk on it safely just like you would traditional concrete. There are many benefits to using concrete garage epoxy, including:
- Protect Concrete from Oil Spots and Stains
- Remove and Cover Existing Stains to Refresh Your Garage Flooring
- Preserve New Concrete or Revitalize Aged Concrete
- Instantly Enhance the Appearance of Your Garage
- Get the Best Floor Coating for Your Lifestyle and Overall Needs
For more information or to schedule a consultation for epoxy flooring, contact us at (586) 350-5824.
Is Concrete Garage Epoxy Slick to Walk or Drive on?
We use slip resistant epoxy for most garage applications. Safety is a top priority, and we take that into consideration when recommending the appropriate products for each project. A surface with heavy foot traffic, such as a walkway, will need different treatment than concrete used for decorative purposes. We can recommend the best option for you based on your circumstances, budget, and overall needs.