N&M Restoration is a licensed brick repair company in Grosse Pointe Woods MI. We offer a variety of brick and mortar repair services, including:
- Color-Matched Bricks Sourced from Local Supply Yards
- Seamless Mortar Transitions and Dependable Tuckpointing Services
- Fully Licensed and Insured Brick Pavers near You
- A Top-Rated Brick Repair Company with High Referral Rates
- Financing Available – Get Approval within Minutes
- Brick Repair, Brick Replacement and New Brick Installations
Our brick repair company has high referral rates, thanks to our dependable customer service and amazing results. Whether you’re in need of a small brick repair or a complete chimney replacement, our team is here for you. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to schedule a consultation.
5 Signs It’s Time to Call a Brick Repair Company in Grosse Pointe Woods MI
Do I really need brick repair? Is it time to call a brick repair company? These are some of the questions you may ask yourself when you notice damage to your brick or mortar. The truth is that brick damage won’t go away on its own. It will only become worse with time. By taking care of issues at the first sign, you can eliminate costly repairs down the road. Some signs to watch out for include:
- Your Mortar Is Crumbling and Falling out (This Hurts the Structural Integrity of Your Brickwork)
- Visible Damage to Your Chimney, Porch, Home Exterior or Other Brick Structure
- Your Fireplace Is Not Working Efficiently – You May Be in Need of Chimney Repair
- There Is a Strong Crack or Fault Line along Your Bricks
- A Section of Your Brickwork Does Not Match the Surrounding Masonry
If you’ve noticed these issues around your home, contact (586) 350-5824 to schedule a no-obligation brick inspection.
State-of-the-Art Drone Inspections for Chimney and Brick Repairs
Some brick damage is visible from the ground, but much of it is high in the air. This is especially true for chimneys, where damage is likely to occur at the top. N&M Restoration uses high-tech drone inspections to get a detailed view of these areas. You get to see what your inspector sees, right there on the drone screen. The images are included with your proposal, keeping you informed every step of the way.