If you have a brick paving project you’re dying to start, consider this the big push to make it happen! N&M Restoration offers professional brick paving in Warren MI. Our experienced pavers will get to work creating a functional masterpiece on your property. We can build…
- Brick Driveways
- Brick Paver Patios
- Brick Porches and Mailboxes
- Paver Walkways and Approaches
- Brick and Stone Fire Pits
- Cultured Stone
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete and Decorative Concrete
- Stamped Concrete and Concrete Overlays
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Limestone Steps and Tile Decking
- Concrete Pool Decks
- Retaining Walls
- Brick Paver Restoration and Sealing
- And Other Forms of Brick Paving in Warren MI
To get started, simply give us a call at (586) 350-5824 and ask about our brick paving services.
How Much Does Brick Paving Cost?
The price of brick paving varies from one project to the next. How big of an area do you need covered? Do we need to remove an existing patio before installing the new one? What type of pavers are you getting for your property? We combine all this information with your budget to create your custom brick paving plan.
- The Cost of Brick Paving Depends on Size, Materials, Demolition Requirements, etc.
- We Can Create a Custom Brick Paving Plan That Aligns with Your Budget
- If You Want to Plan Your Hardscaping in Stages, We Can Phase It to Grow with Your Budget
- Financing Available for Select Projects – Ask about Your Options during Your Brick Paving Quote
- Explore Stamped Concrete and Other Decorative Concrete Options as a Potential Alternative to Brick Paving
If you’d like an in-person consultation for brick paving in Warren MI, please call (586) 350-5824.
Should I Get Brick Paving or Concrete?
N&M Restoration offers residential concrete and brick paving services. Thus if you’d rather get stamped concrete, exposed aggregate concrete, stained concrete, or the like, our team can make it happen. Concrete tends to be more affordable at first, but it is subject to cracking after years of wear and settling. Brick pavers may shift out of place, but they can be repositioned as needed. If you want to maximize your long-term investment, choose brick pavers. If you want a budget-friendly way to expand your living area, concrete might be a perfect fit for you.