Want to enhance your property in an unexpected way? A custom brick paver driveway could do just the trick! Or perhaps you’re trying to expand your indoor living into your backyard. A brick paver patio could be the perfect fit for your functional needs. N&M Restoration offers professional brick paving in Troy MI, along with a range of other services:
- Gorgeous Brick Paving That Stands the Test of Time
- Brick Paver Repair, Releveling and Restoration Services
- Brick Sealing and Stamped Concrete Sealing
- Decorative Concrete Installation, Including Concrete Overlays
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete and Decorative Concrete Borders
- Cultured Stone, Limestone Steps and Retaining Walls
- Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens and Brick Paver Patios
- Brick Driveways, Mailboxes and Porches
- And Other Forms of Brick Paving in Troy MI
Schedule your consultation for brick paving or brick paver repair by calling (586) 350-5824.
Enhance Your Property from the Ground up
Paint, siding and trim are far from the only ways to improve a property. In fact, some of the biggest value boosters are at the ground level. Replacing your broken concrete slab or rotted wooden deck with a luxurious paver design could significantly improve your home’s sale value in the future.
- Expand Your Outdoor Living with a New Patio or Outdoor Kitchen
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with a Custom Brick Approach or Driveway
- Cover Your Concrete Foundation with Beautiful Cultured Stone
- Personalize Your Property with Faux Stone Stamped Concrete
- Bring Your vision to Life with the Help of Our Licensed Brick Pavers in Troy MI
No matter what your goals are with brick paving, our professionals are here to help. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to schedule a no-obligation quote for brick paving in Troy MI.
How Long Does Brick Paving Last?
Brick pavers can last a lifetime with proper maintenance. The ground beneath the pavers is likely to shift over time, but the pavers can be releveled when that time comes. This is what makes brick paving a great alternative to concrete. The pavers don’t have to be replaced – they just need to be moved back into position. If you want maximum return on investment, you can’t go wrong with brick pavers.