Boulder retaining walls are popular in Michigan because they look natural and do well on shoreline properties. Traditional retaining wall materials can only withstand so much pressure, but boulders are substantial. They weigh so much that we have to use specialty equipment to put them in place! If you want a retaining wall that will truly stand the test of time, this is the way to go.
- Durable Boulder Retaining Walls, Including Riprap Retaining Walls and Ledge Stone Retaining Walls
- Traditional Paver and Wall Block Retaining Walls
- Brick Paving, Brick Paver Releveling and Brick Restoration
- Stamped Concrete, Decorative Concrete, Exposed Aggregate Concrete, Concrete Overlays, and Other Concrete Services
- Cultured Stone Installation for Interior and Exterior Surfaces
- Firepits, Outdoor Kitchens, Patios and Pool Decks
- Outcropping That Combines the Benefits of Boulder Retaining Walls and Engineered Stone
- Comprehensive Hardscaping and Masonry Services
No matter what your hardscaping goals may be, N&M Restoration can bring your vision to life. Give us a call at (586) 350-5824 to schedule an in-person consultation.
The Endless Possibilities of Boulder Retaining Walls
You’ve inevitably seen a boulder retaining wall in Michigan, even if you didn’t realize it was manmade. The rocks are strategically placed so they look natural, but they’re actually the result of meticulous labor from expert craftsmen. With a natural retaining wall, you can…
- Create a Private Beach Area with a Boulder Retaining Wall to Contain the Ground above
- Line Streams, Creeks and Lakefront Properties with a Durable and Natural Material
- Add a Unique Design Element to Your Backyard with Boulders Instead of Pavers or Wall Blocks
- Limit Land Erosion near the Shoreline with a Sturdy Riprap Retaining Wall
- Protect a Bridge near an Embankment with a Firm Retaining Wall Foundation
- Replace Landscaping Timers with a Far More Reliable Material
- Reduce Upkeep with a Retaining Wall That’s Virtually Maintenance Free
- Enhance the Appearance of Your Property and Enjoy a Gorgeous View for Life!
To learn more about the versatility of boulder retaining walls, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
Comprehensive Hardscaping Services for Michigan Homes and Businesses
In addition to installing boulder retaining walls, we provide extensive hardscaping services for residential and commercial properties. Whether you have a large apartment complex, a grand estate, or a simple home you’re making your own, our team of experts is here for you.