Do you have unwanted moisture in your basement? Do your basement walls leak every time it rains? Have you noticed a foul odor around the base of your house? These are all signs that you may need basement waterproofing.
N&M Restoration offers interior and exterior basement waterproofing in Bloomfield Hills MI. We provide custom solutions that are targeted to your home’s specific needs. Our services include:
- Basement Waterproofing and Cracked Basement Wall Repairs
- Concrete Repairs, Foundation Repairs and Brick Repairs
- Crawlspace Encapsulation and Foundation Crack Repair
- Foundation Inspections to Pinpoint the Source of Your Structural Issues
- Interior and Exterior Basement Waterproofing in Bloomfield Hills MI
To learn more about basement waterproofing or other foundation repair services, contact us at (586) 350-5824.
Basement Waterproofing with a Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
What’s better than dependable basement waterproofing? Basement waterproofing that comes with a warranty! You’ll receive a lifetime warranty that can be transferred to future homeowners. We stand behind our services, and we take pride in our craftmanship. That’s why we’re considered a top basement waterproofing company in Bloomfield Hills MI.
- We Remove Most of Your Basement Floor, Starting 18 Inches from the Wall
- We Replace Your Old Drainage System with a New Drainage System, Correcting Any Issues with the Existing Layout
- We Install Corrugated Siding Board on the Walls to Guide Future Moisture into the Drainage System
- The Corrugated Siding Protects Drywall If You Plan to Refinish the Basement in the Future
- We Repair and Replace Your Basement Flooring
- You Get a Lifetime Warranty for Your Basement Waterproofing in Bloomfield Hills MI
If you’d like a quote for foundation repair, crawlspace waterproofing or basement waterproofing, contact N&M Restoration at (586) 350-5824.
You Should Get Basement Waterproofing Every 25 Years
Basement waterproofing lasts a while, but it doesn’t last forever. If it’s been over 20 years since your basement was waterproofed, you may be due for an inspection. Most homes need waterproofing every 25 years, depending on several factors. We will gladly conduct an inspection to determine if basement waterproofing is right for you.