Looking for basement waterproofing in Birmingham MI? If so, N&M Restoration is the team to call! We have local basement waterproofers available to resolve drainage issues on your property. If you recently bought a home and the basement isn’t waterproofed, this is an excellent service to protect your investment. Your home’s foundation will be fortified to stand up to any water pressure that comes its way!
- Professional Basement Waterproofing for Homes of All Sizes
- Cracked Basement Wall Repairs and Foundation Crack Repairs
- Concrete Repair and Brick Repair Services
- Crawlspace Encapsulation for Pier-and-Beam Homes
- Thorough Foundation Inspections That Identify the Root Cause of Moisture Issues
- And Other Forms of Basement Waterproofing in Birmingham MI
Your satisfaction is always guaranteed with N&M Restoration. Contact us at (586) 350-5824 to schedule a quote for basement waterproofing in Birmingham MI.
Basement Waterproofing with a Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
Quality you can count on. That’s what we offer with our basement waterproofing services. Waterproofing comes with a transferrable warranty that extends to future buyers. This lets you know that we stand by our work, and it provides peace of mind for issues to come.
- Basement Waterproofing Comes with a Lifetime Transferrable Warranty
- We Offer Partial and Complete Basement Waterproofing, Depending on Your Specific Needs
- Get a New Drainage System to Keep Moisture away for Good
- Protect Finishes Basement Walls from Mold and Water Damage
- Work with a Trusted Company That Receives Consistent Referrals for Basement Waterproofing in Birmingham MI
- Fortify Your Foundation to Keep Your Home Secure for Decades to Come
If you do decide to sell your home, having a waterproofed basement could increase the value and salability! Reach out to (586) 350-5824 to schedule a no-obligation quote.
How Often Should I Get Basement Waterproofing in Birmingham MI?
Basements should be waterproofed once every 25 years. There are factors that may shrink that timeframe though, such as persistent shifting or extreme hydrostatic pressure. That is why we conduct an inspection before offering a quote. We will see exactly what your home needs to withstand water in the future, and you’ll get fair, honest pricing from a company you can trust.